Manager – Little Einsteins Nursery Perth
Situated in the heart of Perth, Little Einsteins, an established nursery offering childcare from birth to 5 years and afterschool care, currently has an opportunity for someone to join the organisation as Manager.
Duties of the role include:
- Maximising occupancy at the nursery and ensuring it is operating to full capacity by successfully marketing the nursery.
- Overseeing the activity programmes to ensure all staff prepare, supervise and record suitable activities to create, develop and stimulate an environment in line with pre-school curriculum/GIRFEC, to enable children to socialise and develop to their full potential.
- Interviewing, selecting and inducting staff as well as managing ongoing HR and training requirements.
To be considered for this position candidate must demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience of successfully working at managerial level within a nursery.
- Strong initiative, leadership and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with staff, parents, children and outside agencies. Excellent written and oral communication is essential.
- Meet the qualification criteria required by SSSC.
Closing Date: 5th September 2018
To apply for this post please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org